- Fri, Jun 18https://zoom.us/j/91604959775?pwd=M0lMdFZ5SLiberia's post-conflict secondary curricula have undergone a number of changes in a national attempt to improve educational outcomes for all students. However, despite the alterations, results from public examinations show some less savory outcomes. What clues to the problem do the curricula hold?
- Sat, Nov 07https://zoom.us/j/97488979636?pwd=RVhCd3FzMDespite the enormous challenges attracted to the global education sector, there has been a corresponding collection of opportunities. EDDEIN examines what some of these opportunities are, within the Sierra Leone context, and how tertiary institutions are leveraging the situation to advance .......
- Sat, Oct 31ZOOM and FacebookExtra=curricula activities such as debates and dialogues in schools have enormously assisted in the development of a great number of personal, academic, and professional skills. Given the limitations in the basket of learning experiences in most developing countries, such activities how is learning
- Sat, Sep 05Zoom DiscussionThe advent of the Covid-19 has brought about untold challenges to all sectors of society. The educational sector, especially developing country-contexts are confronted with plethora of issues. Despite the obvious difficulties, students across Africa are gearing up for the recommencement of schools..
- Sat, Aug 22Zoom DiscussionAfrica's post-colonial educational structures were essentially built by imperialists using the contexts of religion and private initiatives to ferment control. Decades later, the burden of Africa's educational service delivery rests in large on the same premise. Governments failure.......
Phone: (703) 828-5023
Alt: (571) 208-6694
Mail: Box 10460, Alexandria, VA 22310, USA
Educational Development Innovations